What does ACTiVATE
You do not need to quit your day job to get ACTiVATE'D. With classes in the evenings and some weekends, the majority of women who go through the program continue working full time for someone else or in their own business. Fair Warning: Some do quit to start their business before the class is over! Entrepreneurship is contagious.
Entrepreneurial desire required. Business idea optional.
Women come into the program at various stages: with their own concepts, intellectual property, or, in most cases, no solid idea but lots of passion. Some even have their own businesses already but are looking to add value or accelerate their growth.
Given that ACTiVATE is a combination of in-person and online classes, your engagement drives what you get out of it. Minimum commitments to consider:
- Attending class regularly and being fully present
- Remaining open and coachable, knowing that we believe your success is our success
- Engaging in the online discussions and activities
- Taking advantage of the resources and support provided
- Paying tuition, which varies by program
- Paying it forward by helping others through your expertise and networks where appropriate.
Ready to get
Whether you're interested in starting a program in your area or looking to join a program, contact the Path Forward Center via phone at 301.916.5126 or via e-mail Activate@PathForwardCenter.org to find out how.